Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lately


  • Adventuring - not so much doing as planning!!
  • Eating - salad, Indian takeaway, the Charcuterie, chocolate
  • Drinking - Glorious hot chocolate (again!), Crabbies
  • Reading - Michael Palin - Around the World in 80 Days, Pole to Pole and I've just started Full Circle
  • Watching - Downton Abbey, New Tricks, Dr Who, Voyager, and intending to catch up on Grand Designs
  • Listening to - 80's internet radio stations, internet Chill station, my iPhone on random
  • Thinking About - the future, writing
  • Disliking - the boxes I'm still living with (and the spider that's hiding between them!), awkward situations
  • Appreciating - access to clean water, electricity, books (Palin went through some really poor areas)
  • Laughing at - my complete inability to not buy books
  • Loving - the bag above (the shoes are gorgeous too), the nice clear area in the bedroom that I sorted out this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment