Wednesday 29 October 2014

lately

  • adventuring - last day at my Cath Kidston job tomorrow
  • eating - salmon, onion rings, chocolates
  • drinking - smoothies, squash, mochas
  • reading - the third book in a trilogy first, luckily I spotted my mistake before I got very far so now reading the first one, Wolf in Shadow - David Gemmell. Letters from the Tax Man that make no sense!
  • watching - Friends, Dr Who, Grand Designs, Downton Abbey
  • listening to - a new random selection on my iPhone including Phil Collins, Robin Thicke, Jasmine Thompson, Tasmin Archer, Tracy Chapman, Pink Floyd, Sade, Luke Jackson, They Might Be Giants, Scala & Kolacny Brothers
  • thinking about - 'Progress, not perfection' a comment from my cousin, upcoming medical tests (not mine), people that drop out of your life
  • disliking - the discovery that the mould had found my shoes again, the roadworks going on right outside my flat, it being dark so early now the clocks have gone back
  • appreciating - letters from home as well as modern communication
  • loving - old treasures finding new homes (the NatWest piggy banks above being an example and netting me £35 in the process!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment