Saturday 19 January 2013

Two weeks in...

So I've been back two weeks - how is it going?

I bought a few more bits this week to help things along...

£1.49 for a plain black long sleeved top. Yes I already have one at home but it would have cost that to have it posted!! This top will mean I can wear a couple of my short sleeve tops in this weather thus expanding my cold weather wardrobe!!
£3 on a lovely bunch of flowers to brighten up my room. No vase, no problem. Pint glasses make great vases!


£1 for a pair of over the knee socks. I bought a couple of pairs with me but with the cold weather I want to wear my knee high boots more often
£4.84 on a king size sheet. I didn't realise the bed in the flat was a king size so my sheet needs a HUGE amount of persuasion to fit. This will make life easier. (Fortunately it's only a double duvet)
£15 on two tubes of hand cream from the Body Shop. This is a BIG extravagance but I decided to treat myself and use some of my Christmas money!

No comments:

Post a Comment