Friday 2 March 2012

No Waste Tastes Great - 2nd March 2012

Not bad...

Top shelf - cheese (in date)
Middle shelf - spread (in date)
Bottom shelf - beetroot, chocolate, a couple of tablespoons of cream
Left drawer - condiments
Right drawer - celery
Door - butter, Baileys, water (Mums), diet coke, soya milk, vanilla soya milk, punch

So it's only really the celery and cream that'll need using up. I intend to make a soup of some sort as I also have some new potatoes that are currently cooking and some will be for tea tonight and I'm thinking the rest can be blitzed with the cooked celery and some stock and maybe some of the cheddar!!

The cream will be had with a small tin of fruit salad later.

Thanks as always to Jo for keeping me on the straight and narrow.

1 comment:

  1. Professor Grim3 March 2012 at 00:31

    I'm a bit confused... where's all your beer?

    ReplyDelete