Saturday 14 January 2012

Re-evaluating

I applied for a year long job in America - I didn't get it, BUT, when laying in bed dreaming about what it might be like if I did get it I started rethinking what of my 'stuff' was REALLY important. What would I want to take with me? What was important enough to keep that it would warrant the cost of storage here in the UK? And therefore how much of the stuff that I still have could go?

Some time back I posted the following quote...

'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.' by William Morris.

simplybeingmum - posted the following comment... 'I'd go as far as to say - it has to be useful as well as beautiful to be kept! :-)' and I'm starting to think, that to a certain degree, maybe I agree with her!! 

So as it's a new year, I think I'll work my way through my flat again and re-evaluate my stuff and see what else I can sell or donate...

No comments:

Post a Comment