Monday 7 November 2011

A year ago...

A year ago my wardrobe looked like this...


This is my wardrobe tonight - one year on...
OK - so I do need to give a bit of an explanation as I may be stretching the truth a little bit!!!

This is what I've worn over the last 4 weeks. It doesn't include underwear, outerwear or pj's!

Nowhere near as much as I would have thought.  I work in an office so it's smart(ish) clothes during the week. I wear uniform on a Tuesday (don't ask) so I can wear what I want to work then get changed there. Weekends tend to be jeans and slobbing out Sundays!!

I've been through all my clothes several times and sold loads of stuff on eBay and taken loads of bags to the charity shops in town.  Even after that I still have all this left...


  
The first picture is more shoes/boots, the second my chest of drawers (mostly full) with t-shirts and more jumpers on top, third hanging stuff that didn't get worn and fourth is my long dresses and spare uniform.

Obviously what I've worn over the last four weeks doesn't include anything particularly summery or very dressy as I didn't have many nights out!!!  What I have proved though is that what is currently in the wardrobe is perfectly adequate for a 'normal' month. Now I just need to go through the stuff in the four pictures above pick out what I want to keep for the summer and be ruthless with the rest. I mean REALLY ruthless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment