Monday 8 November 2010

facebook

Well I started Sunday with 109 friends and ended it with 61!! That means 56% of my friends survived the cull!  I did allow a few to stay that hadn't been in touch for various reasons but was pretty strict on everyone else including family - we'll see if there are any repercussions in the following days...

Someone commented that they wished they could be as brave. Was I brave to delete people that didn't want to talk to me? There is nothing to stop them sending a new friend request. If they are wondering why I defriended them there is nothing to stop them messaging me (although as I gave people several days notice and mentioned it several times they had plenty of warning). If they do none of the above then they really weren't worth having on there as friends in the first place were they?

No comments:

Post a Comment